26 October 2010

KOZMIC BLUES #53 > 25.10.2010.

I

01. The Black Keys - I'll Be Your Man / iTunes Session / iTunes                                                      
02. The Greenhornes - Better Off Without It / **** / Third Man 
03. Kelley Stoltz - I Remember, You Were Wild / To Dreamers / Sub Pop

KONCERT >>> Pop depresija predstavlja:
Teenage Fanclub, Škotska > 07.11.2010 > SKC > Beograd
04. Teenage Fanclub - Dark Clouds / Shadows / PeMa

05. The Mothership Orchestra - To Love You / Song For You / Silos
06. Dylan LeBlanc - If Time Was For Wasting / Paupers Field / Rough Trade
07. Justin Townes Earle - Ain't Waitin' / Harlem River Blues / Bloodshot

ALBUM NEDELJE >>> 
The Duke & The King - Long Live The Duke & The King / Loose Music
08. Right Now
09. No Easy Way Out

10. The Fresh & Onlys - Until The End Of Time / Play It Strange / In the Red
11. Los Walkers - Siboney / Various Artists - The Roots Of Chicha 2: Psychedelic Cumbias From Peru / Barbès
12. The Secret Sisters - I've Gotta Feeling / The Secret Sisters / Beladroit

KONCERT >>>
My Buddy Moose, Hrvatska > 30.10.2010 > CK13 > NS
                                       > 31.10.2010 > Gun Club > BG 
13. My Buddy Moose - Something To Cry About / Wonderful Feeling Of Emptiness / Dancing Bear

14. Comet Gain - I Never Happened / I Never Happened 7'' / What's Your Rupture?
15. Giant Sand - Monk's Mountain / Blurry Blue Mountain / Fire
16. Neil Young - Someone's Gonna Rescue You / Le Noise / Reprise
17. Kings Of Leon - Pyro / Come Around Sundown / RCA
18. Real Estate - Reservoir / Out Of Tune b/w Reservoir 7'' / True Panther Sounds
19. Belle and Sebastian - I Didn't See It Coming / Write About Love / Rough Trade
20. Stereolab - Everybody's Weird Except Me / Not Music / Drag City
21. The Autumn Defense - The Swallows Of London Town / Once Around  / Yep Roc

KOMPILACIJA NEDELJE >>>
Various Artists - Matador at 21 [box set] / Matador
22. Come - String
23. Yo La Tengo - Autumn Sweater
24. Cat Power - Naked, If I Want To [unreleased; live from matador's 10th anniversary, NYC 1999]
                                                                          
25. The Walkmen - Grateful [UK bonus] / Lisbon / Bella Union
26. The Bees - Silver Line / Every Step's A Yes / Fiction
27. Badly Drawn Boy - You Lied / It's What I'm Thinking (Pt.1 Photographing Snowflakes) / One Last Fruit
28. Julia Stone - My Baby / Julia Stone In The Memory Machine / EMI
I

No comments:

Post a Comment