08 March 2011

KOZMIC BLUES #70 > 7 mart 2011

I

01. R.E.M. - ÜBerlin / Collapse Into Now / Warner 
02. Buffalo Tom - She's Not Your Thing / Skins / Scrawny 
03. The Dodos - Don't Try And Hide It / No Color / Frenchkiss
04. Arctic Monkeys - Brick By Brick / unreleased
05. Yuck - Georgia / Yuck / Fat Possum 
06. The Vaccines - Post Break-Up Sex / Post Break-Up Sex 7" / Columbia
07. The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - I Wanna Go All the Way / Belong 7" / Slumberland

ALBUM NEDELJE >>> 
The Low Anthem - Smart Flesh / Nonesuch
08. Golden Cattle
09. Hey, All You Hippies!

10. Lucinda Williams - Kiss Like Your Kiss / Live on BBC Radio 2, 3 Mar 2011 / bootleg
11. Band of Horses - Older / Live P3Sessions EP / Sony
12. My Morning Jacket - Butch Cassidy / Live at T5, NYC, 18 oct 2010 / www.mymorningjacket.com
13. Arbouretum - The Highwayman / The Gathering / Thrill Jockey
14. J Mascis - Several Shades of Why / Several Shades Of Why / Sub Pop
15. Holly Throsby - It's Funny / Team / Spunk
16. Wye Oak - Plains / Civilian / Merge
17. PJ Harvey - The Guns Called Me Back / The Words That Maketh Murder 7" / Island
18. Wild Beasts - Albatross / Smother / Domino
19. Elbow - Ticker Tape / Neat Little Rows 7" / Fiction
20. The Fresh & Onlys - Do You Believe in Destiny? / Secret Walls EP / Sacred Bones
21. Gruff Rhys - Follow The Sunflower Trail (Theme Tune For A National Strike) / Sensations In The Dark 7" / Ovni
22. Nostalgia 77 feat. Josa Peit - Simmerdown / The Sleepwalking Society / Tru Thoughts
23. Raphael Saadiq - Good Man / Stone Rollin' / Columbia
24. Aaron Neville - I Know I've Been Changed / I Know I've Been Changed / EMI Gospel
25. Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears - Messin' / Scandalous / Lost Highway
26. Left Lane Cruiser - Circus / Junkyard Speed Ball / Alive

REIZDANJE NEDELJE >>>
The Godfathers - More Songs About Love & Hate / Epic 1989-Lemon 2011
27. I'm Lost and Then I'm Found
28. Walking Talking Johnny Cash Blues
29. Still Alone [''I'm Lost And Then I'm Found'' B-side]

30. Mogwai - Letters To The Metro / Live on BBC 6 Music, 18 feb 2011 / bootleg
I

No comments:

Post a Comment