15 July 2014

KOZMIC BLUES #220 [14.07.2014.]


Want My Heart Back...


R.I.P. >>> Tommy Ramone (Erdélyi Tamás) (1949-2014)
01.  Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop / It's Alive / Sire

02.  Spoon - Do You / They Want My Soul / Loma Vista
03.  Twin Peaks - I Found A New Way / Wild Onion / The Grand Jury
04.  Goat - Hide From The Sun / Commune / Sub Pop/Rocket Recordings
05.  Crystal Stilts - Delirium Tremendous / digital only single / Sacred Bones
06.  White Fence - Like That / For The Recently Found Innocent / Drag City
07.  Pete Molinari - I Got It All Indeed / Theosophy / Cherry Red

ALBUM NEDELJE >>>
Reigning Sound - Shattered / Merge
08.  My My
09.  Starting New

10.  The Budos Band - The Sticks / Burnt Offering / Daptone
11.  DeRobert & The Half-Truths - Goin' Places / I'm Tryin' / G.E.D. Soul
12.  Liam Bailey - So, Down Cold / Definitely Now / Sony
13.  Sinkane - Hold Tight / Mean Love / City Slang
14.  Bon Iver - Heavenly Father / Various Artists - Wish I Was Here OST / Columbia
15.  Laetitia Sadier - Then, I Will Love You Again / Something Shines / Drag City
16.  Interpol - All The Rage Back Home / El Pintor / Matador
17.  Morrissey - Kiss Me Alot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Harvest
18.  Inspiral Carpets - A to Z of My Heart / Inspiral Carpets / Cherry Red
19.  Comet Gain - Behind The House She Lived In / Paperback Ghosts / Fortuna Pop
20.  The Skygreen Leopards - Love Is a Shadow / Family Crimes / Woodsist
21.  Tweedy - Wait For Love / Sukierae / dBpm
22.  Nikki Lane - Want My Heart Back / All or Nothin' / New West
23.  Amy LaVere - Dark Moon / Goodnight Tender / Daemon
24.  Ika - We're Electric / My Bike's In The Backyard It Was Too Cold For My Horse EP / uskoro na bandcampu
25.  Jenny Lewis - The Voyager / The Voyager / Warner
26.  Gemma Ray - Long Live This Life / Milk For Your Motors / Bronze Rat
27.  John Hiatt - Nobody Knows His Name / Terms of My Surrender / New West
28.  Willie Nelson - Guitar In The Corner / Band Of Brothers / Legacy
29.  Mary Gauthier - How You Learn To Live Alone / Trouble & Love / Proper
30.  Matt Berninger & Andrew Bird - A Lyke Wake Dirge / Turn OST / SuperMusicVision
31.  Duo Nomadiko - Ave Našas Tusa / Divine Fantasy / duonomadiko.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment