10 March 2015

KOZMIC BLUES #253 [09.03.2015.]


Odnesi me...


R.I.P. >>> Vlada Divljan (1958-2015)
01.  Vlada Divljan & Ljetno Kino Big Band - Samo jednu ljubav imam / 4 godišnja doba EP / Aquarius

02.  Laura Marling - I Feel Your Love / Short Movie / Virgin EMI
03.  Dorthia Cottrell - Song For You (Gram Parsons cover) / Dorthia Cottrell / Forcefield
04.  Rhiannon Giddens - Tomorrow Is My Turn (Charles Aznavour cover) / Tomorrow Is My Turn / Nonesuch
05.  Irena Žilić - More Than a Lot / Travelling / Cuckoo
06.  Courtney Barnett - Depreston / Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit / Milk!/Mom + Pop
07.  Kristin Diable - True Devotion / Create Your Own Mythology / Speakeasy/Thirty Tigers

ALBUM OF THE WEEK >>>
Matthew E. White - Fresh Blood / Spacebomb/Domino
08.  Take Care My Baby
09.  Vision

10.  Van Morrison feat. Bobby Womack - Some Peace Of Mind / Duets: Re-working The Catalogue / RCA
11.  Alabama Shakes - Gimme All Your Love / Sound & Color / ATO/Rough Trade
12.  Hurray for the Riff Raff - Fine And Mellow (Billie Holiday cover) / My Dearest Darkest Neighbor / This Is American Music
13.  (izmenavremena) i Ivan Čkonjević - Mmmmmm (S' Kapetanom Isusom) / soundcloud.com/izmenavremena-1
14.  Bebè Na Volè - Why Can't You Feel? / Time Of Great Depression / bebenavole.bandcamp.com
15.  James McMurtry - She Loves Me / Complicated Game / Complicated Game
16.  Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors - Shine Like Lightning / Medicine / Magnolia Music
17.  My Morning Jacket - Big Decisions / The Waterfall / ATO/Capitol
18.  Death Cab For Cutie - No Room In Frame / Kintsugi / Atlantic
19.  Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Lock All the Doors / Chasing Yesterday / Sour Mash
20.  Idoli - Retko te viđam sa devojkama / Pomoć, pomoć /Retko te viđam sa devojkama 7" / Izgled/Vidici
21.  Chastity Belt - Joke / Time To Go Home / Hardly Art
22.  Butch Walker - How Are Things, Love / Afraid of Ghosts / Dangerbird
23.  Tobias Jesso Jr. feat. Danielle Haim - Without You / Goon / True Panther Sounds
24.  TV On The Radio - Test Pilot [Chilly Gonzales Re-Make] / Harvest
25.  Vlada Divljan Old Stars Bend - Odnesi me / Sve laži sveta / Automatik

No comments:

Post a Comment